May, 1974: Bachelor of Science – Electrical Engineering
University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Power Technical Services, Inc. October 2004 – Present
- Commonwealth Edison Co. - Testing Department 1974 – 2004
- U.S. Army 1966 – 1969
- Special Electronic Device Repair
- Vietnam Veteran
- Senior Test Engineer
- Responsible for the safe livening of complete Electrical Transmission and Distribution Substations
- Scheduling Outages
- Coordination/Supervising Test Engineers and Electricians.
- Voltage Levels
- 345KV / 138KV / 69KV / 34KV /12KV / 4KV / 480V / 240V /120V
- Equipment Tested
- Solid-state /Microprocessor and electromechanical relays, switchgear control systems, circuit breakers and disconnect switches, UPS, batteries, instrument transformers, power transformers, capacitors, metering, and SCADA installations.
- Additional Experience
- Through fault testing of substation equipment
- Coordination testing via satellite time base
- Instructed several Commonwealth Edison internal company courses about the installation and testing of control circuits, circuit breakers, and power transformers.